I wanted to share with you all my nail art that i did last weekend.Let me know if you want a tutorial on how I did this.Now have a look at the pics 🙂
Friends Let me know if you liked this or not..:)
Lacto Calamine – Classic (For oily to Combination Skin)
Claims : Daily Use formula with balanced Kaolin & Glycerin.
The Goodness of Clay & Glycerin Gives your skin
Apply Everyday for clear, beautiful skin.
Price : 120 ml for Rs. 86 ( When I got it around 6 months back)
Best Before : 5 years from date of manufacture.
Ingredients : Aqua,Light Kaolin,Castor Oil,Glycerin,Zinc Oxide,Zinc carrbonate,Emulsifiers,Preservatives,Perfumes & Permitted Colours.
My experience : I have been using this lotion for the past 1.5 years.I t has been my Holy Grail moisturizer.It is more like a tinted moisturizer.
Believe me, I have never ever worn a foundation before ,even until now.I always prefer this lotion, “always” because It gives me enough coverage that I need, keeps my skin moist enough without over drying and the matte effect stays for 6 hrs.After which oiliness starts showing up on me especially in the T-zone,my fore head and nose area.I have dry to combination skin.However this lotion best suits only for people with fair to medium-fair skin tone.Beauties with dark tones might find this difficult to blend with their skin color and this gives a whitish outcast on dark skin tones.
I have finished quite many bottles of this, and I keep re-purchasing the same variant again and again, as this is my only savior, for all my skin related troubles. I also like this and would like to recommend this for few more reasons.
Dusky beauties , I have some tips for you to use this lotion,
Use this during the nights before you go to sleep, it acts as a good dead skin remover and also it helps in reducing any tan that you have 🙂
For the rest of you If you have still not laid your hands on this miraculous potion 🙂 please try this once and you will fall in love with this. 🙂
This lotion also comes in another variant for dry to normal skin type,but i dint find that one working for me.You can probably give that a try as well.
Please share your views on this product 🙂 it will be really helpful for everyone else.
Thanks 🙂 take care !!
I always loved the simplicity of village cooking.In TamilNadu,there are so many cuisines, like kongunaadu(Coimbatore,Erode,Salem and other wester parts of Tamilnadu) samaiyal, Nanjil Nadu(kanyakumari District) Samayal,Chettinadu Samaiyaletc. each of these cuisines have a unique way of cooking and use ingredients commonly available in their villages.By watching so many TV shows on TamilNadu Village style Food, and reading so many village recipes, I realised that i is the most simplest and most tastiest food one can ever cook.
Today i prepared this tangy-tangy kulambu for lunch 🙂 my sister and I like such tangy soups,so we both enjoyed this a lot.So if you share the same taste like us, go ahead and try this recipe !! Here in this recipe, I have used very minimal and very basic ingredients, have a look at how I prepared this delicacy.
Potatoes – chopped into medium sized cubes – 2 Cups
Tamarind Water – 1/2 cup
Onions – Sliced – 2 Medium seized
Tomatoes – Sliced – 2 medium sized
Ginger – 1and1/2 inches – crushed
Turmeric powder – a pinch
redchilli Powder – 2 tsp
Coriander powder – 3 tsp
Salt – As per taste
Water – 2 cups
Oil – 2 table spoons
Mustard Seeds – 1/2 tsp
Cumin Seeds – 1/2 tsp
Green chillies -chopped – 3 nos
1)Take a wide pressure cooker (or any type pressure cooker),add oil.Once it is hot,add the mustard seeds,and cumin seeds. They will start spluttering.I enjoy this beautiful spluttering sound .Do you? Next add green chillies and saute for a minute.
2)Now add onions ,ginger, tomatoes and potatoes and saute for 5-8 mins ,until the onions turn translucent.Now add turmeric powder,redchilli powder,coriander powder and salt and saute well for another 5 mins.
3) Next add water and presure cook till 3 whistles in medium flame.Allow the pressure to release and open the cooker,check if the potatoes have become soft and tender, if potatoes have cooked well it increases the taste of the kulambu.Check for salt.
4) Cook uncoverd for 5 mins ,and then add the tamarind water and wait for the soup to boil.When small bubbles appear , turn off the flame and transfer the kulambu to a serving bowl.
5) Ain’t this so easy-peasy?? I am sure it is.So try this wonderful recipe from the villages of Tamilnadu and relish this delicacy.
I served this kulambu with steamy hot white rice and roasted pepper papad and fresh thick curd for lunch ,with my favourite green chilli pickle.Here are the pics.
Don’t forget to tell me ,how it turned for you !!
Hello every one !! This is my first post on my Blog !! yeee aa hh:) cheers !! I am so happy Right now. 🙂 🙂 Okay so coming back to the post, I am going to share the recipe of the Mushroom manchurian that i prepared last sunday for lunch, it came out really well and every one in my family liked it 🙂 I am a software Engineer basically ,I find free time only in the weekends,n this is the time I, get to enjoy my passion 🙂 so without further adooo 🙂 Let me tell you what you need to make this absolutely mouth watering recipe mushroom manchurian !!
Fresh Button Mushrooms – 1 Packet
Water – 2 – 3 large cups
Turmeric powder – 2 pinches
For deep frying :
Oil – 2 cups .
PlainFlour / Maida – 3 TableSpoon
White Corn Flour – 3 TableSpoons
Coarsely Ground Black Pepper – 2 Table Spoons
Salt – As per ur taste
For the Saute :
Capsicum – Finely Diced – 1 cup
Onions -Finely Diced – 1/2 cup
Ginger-Garlic-Green Chilies- Finely Chopped – 3 tablespoons
Spring Onions – 1/2 Cup
Soy Sauce – 1 tea spoon
Tomato Ketcheup- 2 tea spoons
Sugar – 1/2 tea spoon
Coarsely Ground Black Pepper – 2 Table Spoons
Ajino-mo-to(Chinese salt) -1/2 tea spoon
salt -as per taste (remember soysauce contains some salt)
Oil – 2 tea spoons
1) chop the button mushrooms length wise and keep aside.Boil water in a big and wide cooking pan and add salt and turmeric powder to it. Turmeric powder acts as an antiseptic and kills all the germs and harmful microbes (if any) in the mushrooms.
2) Once the water starts boiling,turn off the flame and,add the chopped mushrooms to and allow them to soak for 5 -8 mins in the hot water.Drain and allow to cool.
3) Take a mixing bowl,add the dry ingredients mentioned above,that is used for deep frying and stir well.
4) Now add the drained mushrooms to the flour mixture and toss it well.So that the mushroms get uniformely coated with the flour.
5) Now deep fry these mushrooms ,in medium flame until they turn nice golden brown in colour.Drain the oil well from the mushrooms and place them on top of paper towels so that excess oil gets absorbed off in the paper.
6) Next take a frying pan ,add the oil needed for saute and allow it to heat,once the oil is hot,add ginger-garlic-greenchillies and saute till the raw smell goes off, add the onions, and capsicum and saute well for 3 mins,Add the salt ,soy sauce,tomato ketchup and ajino-mo-to(Chinese salt) and saute well for another 5 mins
7) Now add in the spring onions and the fried mushrooms and mix well in high flame and saute well for 2mins.Sprinkle some black pepper and get it off the flame.
8) Mushroom manchurian ready !! 🙂 serve hot with fried rice or noodles ..or it can even be enjoyed like a starter.
Note : If you want to make a gravy version of the same then,after step 6,add 2 cups of water to the sauted veggies and drop in 2 tablespoon of cornflour-water mixture and cook for around 5-8 mins till the water turns nice and thick as required.Follow it on with adding the spring onions and fried mushrooms and finish off with a dash of pepper ,for the final touch.
Well, I couldnt click pictures for a step by step illustration,i’ll do that next time for more clarity.For now,enjoy the pics of the mushroom manchurian.